- 5,394,843 hits
- Mary Ann of Gilligan's Island - Dawn Wells
- Guns N' Roses - Patience - Sweet Child O' Mine
- Savannah cats - Serval - Leptailurus serval
- Biggest Freshwater Fish
- Ynys Trebes - Mont St Michel, France
- Wolf Howls - Canis lupus
- Shakira - Loca
- Bugatti Royale (a Classic Car)
- Ines Sainz
- Anna Kournikova
- Mrityunjaya Mantra - Mahamrityunjaya Mantra - Gayatri mantra
- Piranha and Monster Fish of the Congo
- Gohmert Speaks!!!
- The Haunter of the Dark
- The difference between Conservative and Cracker
- Aegis Ballistic Missile Defense System
- Attention Patriots!! Please ignore…
- The Effect of Personality and Public Urination in Military, Sports and Diplomatic History
- Troops called out in Bloomington Normal Illinois, Mother Jones appears!!!
- Glen Beck, Rush Limbaugh, and Sean Hannity call re-branding effort an attempt to muzzle the Floater wing of the GOP!!!
- Teabagging Wing nuts make a pilgrimage to view the Nativity Wiener at the Shrine of St. Breithbart the Sleaze!!!
- THE TWELVE STEPS OF STUPID TEABAGGING ANONYMOUS
- Haley Barbour excoriates Tea Party at CPAC
- The links between Tea Party Extremism and Bob Jones Sr. type Churches in Illinois
- Meme apocalypse – The Mother of all ADHD (Adult attention deficit hyperactivity disorder)
- Lies from the Pits of Hell!!!
- Point of View Model Railroad ride Let’s Go for a Ride!
- dummidumbwit.wordpress.com/2013/05/16/goh… 3 days ago
- The Haunter of the Dark wp.me/pcsw7-7gw 1 week ago
- The difference between Conservative and Cracker wp.me/pcsw7-7fH 3 weeks ago
- Aegis Ballistic Missile Defense System wp.me/pcsw7-3ua 1 month ago
- Bill Clinton, meet Twitter. Twitter, meet @PrezBillyJeff on.msnbc.com/Z62IUL via @JansingCo 1 month ago
- Gohmert Speaks!!! May 16, 2013 dummidumbwit
Tag Archives: Union Pacific
The Union Pacific Railroad‘s M-10000 From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia The Union Pacific Railroad‘s M-10000, delivered to the railroad on February 12, 1934, at a cost of $230,997, was the first internal combustion engine, lightweight streamlined express passenger train … Continue reading
High Horsepower Locomotives 2-6-6-6 ”Allegheny” class From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia The 2-6-6-6 (in Whyte notation) is an articulated locomotive type with 2 leading wheels, two sets of six driving wheels and six trailing wheels. Only two classes of the 2-6-6-6 … Continue reading
Union Pacific Gas Turbines Union Pacific Turbines of the Wasatch Union Pacific “Gas Turbine“ Union Pacific “Gas Turbine” Locomotive Early experimental Gas Turbine Union Pacific “Gas Turbines” Locomotive Gas Turbines Union Pacific has long sought the biggest and best locomotives … Continue reading