- 5,395,627 hits
- Biggest Freshwater Fish
- Mary Ann of Gilligan's Island - Dawn Wells
- Wolf Howls - Canis lupus
- Savannah cats - Serval - Leptailurus serval
- Piranha and Monster Fish of the Congo
- Anna Kournikova
- White sturgeon - Acipenser transmontanus
- Tornado Season
- T-35 heavy tank (Russia/USSR)
- Guns N' Roses - Patience - Sweet Child O' Mine
- Ines Sainz
- Jennifer Love Hewitt
- Tornado Season
- Gohmert Speaks!!!
- The Haunter of the Dark
- The difference between Conservative and Cracker
- Aegis Ballistic Missile Defense System
- Attention Patriots!! Please ignore…
- The Effect of Personality and Public Urination in Military, Sports and Diplomatic History
- Troops called out in Bloomington Normal Illinois, Mother Jones appears!!!
- Glen Beck, Rush Limbaugh, and Sean Hannity call re-branding effort an attempt to muzzle the Floater wing of the GOP!!!
- Teabagging Wing nuts make a pilgrimage to view the Nativity Wiener at the Shrine of St. Breithbart the Sleaze!!!
- THE TWELVE STEPS OF STUPID TEABAGGING ANONYMOUS
- Haley Barbour excoriates Tea Party at CPAC
- The links between Tea Party Extremism and Bob Jones Sr. type Churches in Illinois
- Meme apocalypse – The Mother of all ADHD (Adult attention deficit hyperactivity disorder)
- Lies from the Pits of Hell!!!
- dummidumbwit.wordpress.com/2013/05/20/tor… 18 hours ago
- dummidumbwit.wordpress.com/2013/05/16/goh… 4 days ago
- The Haunter of the Dark wp.me/pcsw7-7gw 1 week ago
- The difference between Conservative and Cracker wp.me/pcsw7-7fH 3 weeks ago
- Aegis Ballistic Missile Defense System wp.me/pcsw7-3ua 1 month ago
- Tornado Season May 20, 2013 dummidumbwit
Tag Archives: Southern Pacific Railroad
Engine 639 Nickel Plate Railroad This locomotive is from the Nickel Plate Road, Number 639, Class H-6E, a 2-8-2 type. It was built in 1923 by the Lima Locomotive Works. It is currently displayed on the north end of Miller … Continue reading
Cab Forwards Amazing American Cab Forward Steam Loco Souther Pacific Cab Forward Locomotive Southern Pacific Cab Forward Locomotive The best known example of the cab-forward design in the United States, the Southern Pacific Cab-Forward (also known as “Cab-in-fronts”) placed the … Continue reading