- 5,395,731 hits
- Biggest Freshwater Fish
- Mary Ann of Gilligan's Island - Dawn Wells
- Wolf Howls - Canis lupus
- Savannah cats - Serval - Leptailurus serval
- Piranha and Monster Fish of the Congo
- Anna Kournikova
- White sturgeon - Acipenser transmontanus
- Tornado Season
- T-35 heavy tank (Russia/USSR)
- Guns N' Roses - Patience - Sweet Child O' Mine
- Ines Sainz
- Shakira - Loca
- Tornado Season
- Gohmert Speaks!!!
- The Haunter of the Dark
- The difference between Conservative and Cracker
- Aegis Ballistic Missile Defense System
- Attention Patriots!! Please ignore…
- The Effect of Personality and Public Urination in Military, Sports and Diplomatic History
- Troops called out in Bloomington Normal Illinois, Mother Jones appears!!!
- Glen Beck, Rush Limbaugh, and Sean Hannity call re-branding effort an attempt to muzzle the Floater wing of the GOP!!!
- Teabagging Wing nuts make a pilgrimage to view the Nativity Wiener at the Shrine of St. Breithbart the Sleaze!!!
- THE TWELVE STEPS OF STUPID TEABAGGING ANONYMOUS
- Haley Barbour excoriates Tea Party at CPAC
- The links between Tea Party Extremism and Bob Jones Sr. type Churches in Illinois
- Meme apocalypse – The Mother of all ADHD (Adult attention deficit hyperactivity disorder)
- Lies from the Pits of Hell!!!
- dummidumbwit.wordpress.com/2013/05/20/tor… 20 hours ago
- dummidumbwit.wordpress.com/2013/05/16/goh… 4 days ago
- The Haunter of the Dark wp.me/pcsw7-7gw 1 week ago
- The difference between Conservative and Cracker wp.me/pcsw7-7fH 3 weeks ago
- Aegis Ballistic Missile Defense System wp.me/pcsw7-3ua 1 month ago
- Tornado Season May 20, 2013 dummidumbwit
Tag Archives: Railroad
Various International Electric Railroad Locomotives Krokodil Be 6/8 am DVZO Fahrzeugtreffen 1/2 Krokodil Be 6/8 am DVZO Fahrzeugtreffen 2/2 A powerful electric locomotive called “the Virginian” is seen in operation The First Electric Locomotive Zürich Hauptbahnhof - Rail City SBB CFF FFS SBB CFF FFS RE 620 087 … Continue reading
The Union Pacific Railroad‘s M-10000 From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia The Union Pacific Railroad‘s M-10000, delivered to the railroad on February 12, 1934, at a cost of $230,997, was the first internal combustion engine, lightweight streamlined express passenger train … Continue reading