- 5,394,466 hits
- Mary Ann of Gilligan's Island - Dawn Wells
- Biggest Freshwater Fish
- Guns N' Roses - Patience - Sweet Child O' Mine
- Ynys Trebes - Mont St Michel, France
- Savannah cats - Serval - Leptailurus serval
- Bugatti Royale (a Classic Car)
- Jennifer Love Hewitt
- Shakira - Loca
- Wolf Howls - Canis lupus
- Anna Kournikova
- Ines Sainz
- Tornado Season
- Gohmert Speaks!!!
- The Haunter of the Dark
- The difference between Conservative and Cracker
- Aegis Ballistic Missile Defense System
- Attention Patriots!! Please ignore…
- The Effect of Personality and Public Urination in Military, Sports and Diplomatic History
- Troops called out in Bloomington Normal Illinois, Mother Jones appears!!!
- Glen Beck, Rush Limbaugh, and Sean Hannity call re-branding effort an attempt to muzzle the Floater wing of the GOP!!!
- Teabagging Wing nuts make a pilgrimage to view the Nativity Wiener at the Shrine of St. Breithbart the Sleaze!!!
- THE TWELVE STEPS OF STUPID TEABAGGING ANONYMOUS
- Haley Barbour excoriates Tea Party at CPAC
- The links between Tea Party Extremism and Bob Jones Sr. type Churches in Illinois
- Meme apocalypse – The Mother of all ADHD (Adult attention deficit hyperactivity disorder)
- Lies from the Pits of Hell!!!
- Point of View Model Railroad ride Let’s Go for a Ride!
- dummidumbwit.wordpress.com/2013/05/16/goh… 2 days ago
- The Haunter of the Dark wp.me/pcsw7-7gw 6 days ago
- The difference between Conservative and Cracker wp.me/pcsw7-7fH 3 weeks ago
- Aegis Ballistic Missile Defense System wp.me/pcsw7-3ua 1 month ago
- Bill Clinton, meet Twitter. Twitter, meet @PrezBillyJeff on.msnbc.com/Z62IUL via @JansingCo 1 month ago
- Gohmert Speaks!!! May 16, 2013 dummidumbwit
Tag Archives: Milwaukee Road
Little Joe (electric locomotive) From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia The Little Joe is a type of railroad electric locomotive built by General Electric for export to the Soviet Union (USSR) in 1946. The locomotives had twelve axles, eight of … Continue reading
Twin Cities – Olympian Hiawatha s (Milwaukee Road) Hiawatha leaving Geneseo Hiawatha leaving Rock Island Amtrak Hiawatha Milwaukee to Chicago Milwaukee Road 1952 – “Superdome Olympian Hiawatha” luxury passenger train. MILWAUKEE ROAD HIAWATHAS IN 1938 HIAWATHA RAG – The Charlie … Continue reading