- 5,394,779 hits
- Mary Ann of Gilligan's Island - Dawn Wells
- Guns N' Roses - Patience - Sweet Child O' Mine
- Biggest Freshwater Fish
- Savannah cats - Serval - Leptailurus serval
- Ynys Trebes - Mont St Michel, France
- Wolf Howls - Canis lupus
- Bugatti Royale (a Classic Car)
- Shakira - Loca
- Ines Sainz
- Anna Kournikova
- Mrityunjaya Mantra - Mahamrityunjaya Mantra - Gayatri mantra
- Model Railroads in the former East Bloc
- Gohmert Speaks!!!
- The Haunter of the Dark
- The difference between Conservative and Cracker
- Aegis Ballistic Missile Defense System
- Attention Patriots!! Please ignore…
- The Effect of Personality and Public Urination in Military, Sports and Diplomatic History
- Troops called out in Bloomington Normal Illinois, Mother Jones appears!!!
- Glen Beck, Rush Limbaugh, and Sean Hannity call re-branding effort an attempt to muzzle the Floater wing of the GOP!!!
- Teabagging Wing nuts make a pilgrimage to view the Nativity Wiener at the Shrine of St. Breithbart the Sleaze!!!
- THE TWELVE STEPS OF STUPID TEABAGGING ANONYMOUS
- Haley Barbour excoriates Tea Party at CPAC
- The links between Tea Party Extremism and Bob Jones Sr. type Churches in Illinois
- Meme apocalypse – The Mother of all ADHD (Adult attention deficit hyperactivity disorder)
- Lies from the Pits of Hell!!!
- Point of View Model Railroad ride Let’s Go for a Ride!
- dummidumbwit.wordpress.com/2013/05/16/goh… 2 days ago
- The Haunter of the Dark wp.me/pcsw7-7gw 6 days ago
- The difference between Conservative and Cracker wp.me/pcsw7-7fH 3 weeks ago
- Aegis Ballistic Missile Defense System wp.me/pcsw7-3ua 1 month ago
- Bill Clinton, meet Twitter. Twitter, meet @PrezBillyJeff on.msnbc.com/Z62IUL via @JansingCo 1 month ago
- Gohmert Speaks!!! May 16, 2013 dummidumbwit
Tag Archives: Middle East
Aegis Ballistic Missile Defense System From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia The Aegis Ballistic Missile Defense System is a United States Department of Defense Missile Defense Agency program developed to provide a last line of defense against ballistic missiles. Aegis BMD … Continue reading
Shah Faisal Mosque Islamabad – Pakistan The Faisal Mosque in Islamabad is the largest mosque in Pakistan and South Asia and thesixth largest mosque in the world. It was the largest mosque in the world from 1986 to 1993 when … Continue reading
I Taught I saw a Container Ship!!! I did, I did see a Container Ship!!! I Taught I saw a Container Ship!! I did, I did see a Container Ship!!! Shiver me Timbers, this sure beat putting machine guns on … Continue reading
State Department Claims Elvis Took all the WMD’s out of Iraq Elvis Presley Lawdy Miss Clawdy ELVIS PRESLEY sings “Lawdy Miss Clawdy” at Comeback Special Elvis Lawdy Miss Clawdy Fantastic Version Elvis Presley Lawdy Miss Clawdy Elvis Presley Lawdy … Continue reading
Islamic Call to Prayer Beautiful Adhan (from turkey) Islamic Call to Prayer The Islamic call to prayer with English subtitles. This particular Adhan is from Bosnia. .. The Most beautiful Azan I ever heared Maghrib Adhan In Madinah – … Continue reading
Osama Promises Future Bimbo Eruptions I Give Up Peg!!! From an unmarked Hole in the Ground in Eastern Pakistan, Osama Bin Laden today, promised future Bimbo Eruptions, upon the Minions of the Great Satan!!! Es un bonita senorita? Oh ye … Continue reading
Isn’t the Surge a Bottom Up Strategy? I am an Obama supporter, and a centrist Democrat (who prefers to describe himself as an unreconstructed New Dealer), but I have always had an active interest in military strategy and history. Oftentimes … Continue reading
My Personal Experience with Iran though History and People Iran is the historical Persia that almost extinguished The Greek Civilization in the “Classical Age”. (It was “Troy” that contested pre classical Greece actually and was on the Mediterranean in modern … Continue reading
Religion – Humanism Politics and Recovery Religion and humanism would appear to be at war with each other in politics and recovery. According to one of my friends, I’m stuck in an old argument that has already been settled or … Continue reading