- 5,394,916 hits
- Mary Ann of Gilligan's Island - Dawn Wells
- Savannah cats - Serval - Leptailurus serval
- Wolf Howls - Canis lupus
- Biggest Freshwater Fish
- Guns N' Roses - Patience - Sweet Child O' Mine
- Bugatti Royale (a Classic Car)
- Model Railroads in the former East Bloc
- Ynys Trebes - Mont St Michel, France
- Streamlined Steam Locomotives
- You Don´t Own Me - The Blow Monkeys - Leslie Gore- "You Don't Own Me"
- Ines Sainz
- Worlds Most Powerful Diesel Locomotives
- Gohmert Speaks!!!
- The Haunter of the Dark
- The difference between Conservative and Cracker
- Aegis Ballistic Missile Defense System
- Attention Patriots!! Please ignore…
- The Effect of Personality and Public Urination in Military, Sports and Diplomatic History
- Troops called out in Bloomington Normal Illinois, Mother Jones appears!!!
- Glen Beck, Rush Limbaugh, and Sean Hannity call re-branding effort an attempt to muzzle the Floater wing of the GOP!!!
- Teabagging Wing nuts make a pilgrimage to view the Nativity Wiener at the Shrine of St. Breithbart the Sleaze!!!
- THE TWELVE STEPS OF STUPID TEABAGGING ANONYMOUS
- Haley Barbour excoriates Tea Party at CPAC
- The links between Tea Party Extremism and Bob Jones Sr. type Churches in Illinois
- Meme apocalypse – The Mother of all ADHD (Adult attention deficit hyperactivity disorder)
- Lies from the Pits of Hell!!!
- Point of View Model Railroad ride Let’s Go for a Ride!
- dummidumbwit.wordpress.com/2013/05/16/goh… 3 days ago
- The Haunter of the Dark wp.me/pcsw7-7gw 1 week ago
- The difference between Conservative and Cracker wp.me/pcsw7-7fH 3 weeks ago
- Aegis Ballistic Missile Defense System wp.me/pcsw7-3ua 1 month ago
- Bill Clinton, meet Twitter. Twitter, meet @PrezBillyJeff on.msnbc.com/Z62IUL via @JansingCo 1 month ago
- Gohmert Speaks!!! May 16, 2013 dummidumbwit
Tag Archives: Dog
White Power - Monopede Scat Fetish Freak “White Power“, “Monopede“,“Scat Fetish“, Freak attempts world power grab!!!!! (It’s already happened a tad over 50 years ago, check your history books) I’ll give you a hint? He had a dog named “Blondi“, … Continue reading