- 5,396,395 hits
- Mary Ann of Gilligan's Island - Dawn Wells
- White sturgeon - Acipenser transmontanus
- Savannah cats - Serval - Leptailurus serval
- Biggest Freshwater Fish
- Guns N' Roses - Patience - Sweet Child O' Mine
- Tornado Season
- Anna Kournikova
- The other Woman!!! A Brief History of Political Love Affairs
- Wolf Howls - Canis lupus
- Ines Sainz
- Wendie Malick
- Willy and the Black Dog
- Tornado Season
- Gohmert Speaks!!!
- The Haunter of the Dark
- The difference between Conservative and Cracker
- Aegis Ballistic Missile Defense System
- Attention Patriots!! Please ignore…
- The Effect of Personality and Public Urination in Military, Sports and Diplomatic History
- Troops called out in Bloomington Normal Illinois, Mother Jones appears!!!
- Glen Beck, Rush Limbaugh, and Sean Hannity call re-branding effort an attempt to muzzle the Floater wing of the GOP!!!
- Teabagging Wing nuts make a pilgrimage to view the Nativity Wiener at the Shrine of St. Breithbart the Sleaze!!!
- THE TWELVE STEPS OF STUPID TEABAGGING ANONYMOUS
- Haley Barbour excoriates Tea Party at CPAC
- The links between Tea Party Extremism and Bob Jones Sr. type Churches in Illinois
- Meme apocalypse – The Mother of all ADHD (Adult attention deficit hyperactivity disorder)
- Lies from the Pits of Hell!!!
- dummidumbwit.wordpress.com/2013/05/20/tor… 2 days ago
- dummidumbwit.wordpress.com/2013/05/16/goh… 6 days ago
- The Haunter of the Dark wp.me/pcsw7-7gw 1 week ago
- The difference between Conservative and Cracker wp.me/pcsw7-7fH 3 weeks ago
- Aegis Ballistic Missile Defense System wp.me/pcsw7-3ua 1 month ago
- Tornado Season May 20, 2013 dummidumbwit
Tag Archives: Africa
Marrakech Morocco Marrakesh or Marrakech (Amazigh: Murakush, Arabic مراكش Murrākush), known as the “Red City”, is an important city in Morocco. It has a population of 1,036,500 (as of 2006), and is the capital of the mid-southwestern economic region of … Continue reading
History is Weird my New World Order unveiled. History is weird, the old reformation era alignments are out of date in the United States of the 21st century in part due to the excesses of the Protestant Hard right, among other … Continue reading
Khartoum (الخرطوم al-Kharṭūm) is the capital of Sudan Khartoum (الخرطوم al-Kharṭūm) is the capital of Sudan and of Khartoum State. It is located at the confluence point of the White Nile flowing north from Lake Victoria, and the Blue Nile … Continue reading