- 5,395,432 hits
- Biggest Freshwater Fish
- Mary Ann of Gilligan's Island - Dawn Wells
- Savannah cats - Serval - Leptailurus serval
- Wolf Howls - Canis lupus
- Piranha and Monster Fish of the Congo
- White sturgeon - Acipenser transmontanus
- Anna Kournikova
- T-35 heavy tank (Russia/USSR)
- Tornado Season
- Guns N' Roses - Patience - Sweet Child O' Mine
- Jennifer Love Hewitt
- Halloween 2010 - Cannibal Crack Heads !!!
- Tornado Season
- Gohmert Speaks!!!
- The Haunter of the Dark
- The difference between Conservative and Cracker
- Aegis Ballistic Missile Defense System
- Attention Patriots!! Please ignore…
- The Effect of Personality and Public Urination in Military, Sports and Diplomatic History
- Troops called out in Bloomington Normal Illinois, Mother Jones appears!!!
- Glen Beck, Rush Limbaugh, and Sean Hannity call re-branding effort an attempt to muzzle the Floater wing of the GOP!!!
- Teabagging Wing nuts make a pilgrimage to view the Nativity Wiener at the Shrine of St. Breithbart the Sleaze!!!
- THE TWELVE STEPS OF STUPID TEABAGGING ANONYMOUS
- Haley Barbour excoriates Tea Party at CPAC
- The links between Tea Party Extremism and Bob Jones Sr. type Churches in Illinois
- Meme apocalypse – The Mother of all ADHD (Adult attention deficit hyperactivity disorder)
- Lies from the Pits of Hell!!!
- dummidumbwit.wordpress.com/2013/05/20/tor… 8 hours ago
- dummidumbwit.wordpress.com/2013/05/16/goh… 4 days ago
- The Haunter of the Dark wp.me/pcsw7-7gw 1 week ago
- The difference between Conservative and Cracker wp.me/pcsw7-7fH 3 weeks ago
- Aegis Ballistic Missile Defense System wp.me/pcsw7-3ua 1 month ago
- Tornado Season May 20, 2013 dummidumbwit
Category Archives: History
Aegis Ballistic Missile Defense System From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia The Aegis Ballistic Missile Defense System is a United States Department of Defense Missile Defense Agency program developed to provide a last line of defense against ballistic missiles. Aegis BMD … Continue reading
The Effect of Personality and Public Urination in Military, Sports and Diplomatic History Robert Massie discusses an interesting incident involving the Duke Of Marlborough (John Churchill) and a Swedish Ambassador acting on behalf of the King of Sweden (Charles XII) … Continue reading
Troops called out in Bloomington Normal Illinois Mother Jones appears!!! Mother Jones played key role in 1917 streetcar strike Pantagraph.com: May 12, 2007 By Bill Steinbacher-Kemp Archivist/Librarian, McLean County Museum of History BLOOMINGTON — Mother Jones, the “mother” of the … Continue reading
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia Scopes Monkey Trial The Scopes Trial—formally known as State v. Scopes, Scopes v. State, 152 Tenn. 424, 278 S.W. 57 (Tenn. 1926), Scopes vs. The State of Tennessee and informally known as the Scopes Monkey … Continue reading
Join John Hagee and Rick Perry’s prayers for Cracker Zion on August 6th!!! Calling All Texans to Prayer! Lawrence O’Donnell – Rick Perry Teams Up With AFA For Prayer Rally Worldwide Ministry of Pastor John Hagee Reprove, Rebuke, Exhort FDR … Continue reading
Frank Lloyd Wright Johnson Wax Building Racine – Wisconsin Since its opening on April 22, 1939, the SC Johnson Wax Administration Building has been a “mecca” for tourists, architects and Frank Lloyd Wright devotees from around the world. Today the … Continue reading
Fallingwater also known as the Edgar J. Kaufmann Sr. Residence Falling Water, Frank Lloyd Wright Falling Water, Frank Lloyd Wright Falling Water, Frank Lloyd Wright Falling Water Frank Lloyd Wright Fallingwater, also known as the Edgar J. Kaufmann … Continue reading
Carriage with empress Alexandra, used during the Coronation of Tsar Nicholas II Carriages of Royalty New Presidential Limousine One of several fantastically ornate horse-drawn carriages on display in the armory of the Moscow Kreml (“Kremlin” is a Scandinavian word for … Continue reading