- 5,397,592 hits
- Guns N' Roses - Patience - Sweet Child O' Mine
- Mary Ann of Gilligan's Island - Dawn Wells
- Union Pacific "Big Boy" and Southern Pacific "Cab Forwards" (with Video )
- Wendie Malick
- Wolf Howls - Canis lupus
- The other Woman!!! A Brief History of Political Love Affairs
- Piranha and Monster Fish of the Congo
- Biggest Freshwater Fish
- Savannah cats - Serval - Leptailurus serval
- Did Trucks Win and Lose the WWII European Theater?
- Ynys Trebes - Mont St Michel, France
- Nina Hagen
- Tornado Season
- Gohmert Speaks!!!
- The Haunter of the Dark
- The difference between Conservative and Cracker
- Aegis Ballistic Missile Defense System
- Attention Patriots!! Please ignore…
- The Effect of Personality and Public Urination in Military, Sports and Diplomatic History
- Troops called out in Bloomington Normal Illinois, Mother Jones appears!!!
- Glen Beck, Rush Limbaugh, and Sean Hannity call re-branding effort an attempt to muzzle the Floater wing of the GOP!!!
- Teabagging Wing nuts make a pilgrimage to view the Nativity Wiener at the Shrine of St. Breithbart the Sleaze!!!
- THE TWELVE STEPS OF STUPID TEABAGGING ANONYMOUS
- Haley Barbour excoriates Tea Party at CPAC
- The links between Tea Party Extremism and Bob Jones Sr. type Churches in Illinois
- Meme apocalypse – The Mother of all ADHD (Adult attention deficit hyperactivity disorder)
- Lies from the Pits of Hell!!!
- dummidumbwit.wordpress.com/2013/05/20/tor… 5 days ago
- dummidumbwit.wordpress.com/2013/05/16/goh… 1 week ago
- The Haunter of the Dark wp.me/pcsw7-7gw 1 week ago
- The difference between Conservative and Cracker wp.me/pcsw7-7fH 4 weeks ago
- Aegis Ballistic Missile Defense System wp.me/pcsw7-3ua 1 month ago
- Tornado Season May 20, 2013 dummidumbwit
Category Archives: Economics
Oshkosh Corporation Defense Oshkosh 1070F Heavy Equipment Transporter, United Kingdom First Oshkosh LVSR Deployed to Afghanistan in Support of U.S. Marine Corps Oshkosh Corporation – Product Information – Defense TerraMax™—The future of unmanned ground vehicles and leader-follower technology. Oshkosh Corporation … Continue reading
Open me in another tab, then read the post Reagan’s Budget Dir. slams GOP Tax Cuts. Voodoo economics – Countdown China Buys US Chamber of Commerce!! Through a Cabal of mindless cult zombies emanating from Liberty University As well as … Continue reading
The Gulf, Mobile and Ohio The Alton Route GM&O’s only E-8 unit is passing through Normal, Illinois just prior to making a stop at the Bloomington station. Once again, this is Train No. 1, The Limited, the most often photographed … Continue reading
Railfanning the Union Pacific Springfield Subdivision. (4-3-09) Amtrak fly by Uptown Station Amtrak’s Texas Eagle – Departing Bloomington-Normal, IL, 5/11/09 Amtrak #300 Lincoln Service Arriving at Normal, IL Station Amtrak heading to Bloomington / Normal (from Chenoa, IL) Amtrak 128 … Continue reading
Phil Gramm Positive Thinking the Republican Party and the Sherman Tank OK, Phil Gramm said it’s all in your mind, John McCain had said Phil Gramm was wrong, but that Barack Obama didn’t have a clue. So let me illustrate what … Continue reading
Reagan’s Budget Dir. slams GOP Tax Cuts. Voodoo economics – Countdown David Stockman Back in the Old Days When I Used to Get Drunk and Stoned Back in the Old Days, when I used to get drunk and stoned … Continue reading
Chinese passenger jet Comac C919 From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia The Comac C919 is a planned 168-190 seat narrow-body airliner to be built by the Commercial Aircraft Corporation of China (Comac). It will be the largest commercial airliner designed and built in … Continue reading
More Twin Groves Windfarm Pictures One of World’s Largest Wind Farms, Bloomington, Il. Giant Windmills of McLean County Horizon Wind Energy LLC Located on the wind-swept Bloomington Moraine in eastern McLean County, Twin Groves Wind Farm offers 396 megawatts of … Continue reading
Twin Groves Wind Farm (Ellsworth Illinois) One of World’s Largest Wind Farms, Bloomington, Il. WJBC AM 1230 http://www.wjbc.com reports that 37 of the 240 turbines to be erected at the Twin Groves wind farm in Ellsworth, Illinois are up and … Continue reading