Miller Davis Law Office
The Historical Site
(as well as the Randall Ehlers Office listed on the map) is located across from the McLean County Law & Justice Center in the historic Miller-Davis Building. The historic Miller-Davis Building is owned by the McLean County Historical Society and restored to its 1845 appearance. When the young attorney, Abraham Lincoln, rode his circuit, he visited with clients in the law offices of his friend, David Davis, in an annex to the Miller Building in downtown Bloomington.
The Miller-Davis Law Buildings, known commonly as the Miller Davis Building, are located on Main and Front Street in the McLean County, Illinois city of Bloomington. The buildings were added to the National Register of Historic Places in April 1979. The law buildings were one of a flurry of structures county-wide that were added to the Register in the late 1970s. Some of the others include the Miller House, also in Bloomington, Duncan Manor, in rural Towanda, and the Gildersleeve House, in the village of Hudson.